Monday, May 27, 2013

Artist Statement

                
Artist Statement:

             I love taking pictures; picking up a camera and capturing a moment that will last a lifetime is just amazing. Photography is one of the only ways I can express myself. Seeing someone love a picture I've taken is the most rewarding thing for me. 
            My photography consists of almost anything. I love taking pictures of people, but I also enjoy nature photography and sports photography. I'll take a picture of just about anything. I try to tell a story with my photography, I want the viewer to think about what the photo might mean. I try to use color and emphasis to attract a viewer. I love editing a picture to emphasize something or bring out the colors in a photo, I think it makes the photo most interesting. 
            

No comments:

Post a Comment